- More anti-social soldiers have been arrested in Colombia for killing people and dressing them up as ‘militants’. Meanwhile DAS members get caught snooping in Vz.
- Some low IQ thief in Chile was crushed by the ATM he helped steal during a police chase.
- People living in certain areas of Mexico have been relegated to eating ratas due to extreme poverty.
- The “Favela Boyz” in Brasil are shooting down helicopters among other a-social things.
- A priest, Arana, may possibly run for Peruvian President. No one seems certain of it though.
- A UNDP report says Central America is mostly violent. [An executive summary can be downloaded here (es) or read a shorter version here (en).]
- Severed feet keep popping up in Canada.
That’s it for today.